Monday, April 2, 2012

[ home sweet home ]

I've made it!
Minnesota. South Dakota. Nebraska. Colorado. Nevada. California.
It took us 6 days.
But we made a lot of pit stops.
North Platte, NE. Breckenridge, CO. Salt Lake City, UT. Park City, UT.

I spent one night in Breckenridge with my best friend from college.
She works for Vail Resorts and upon riding up the gondola, what she does every day to get to work, I couldn't help but think 'why would I chose CA when I could live HERE!'



Then I spent 3 days in Utah.
Park City is honestly a dream.
I would die to live there for a snow season.





I've been in Santa Monica for nearly 8 weeks.
and I am loving it.
But I certainly miss home. a lot.
Not so much home. But my family and friends.
I am so excited for this new adventure I am on and I cannot wait to tell you all about it.







(Originally Posted 2/10/2012)

0 comments: